2/04/2014

MACAU PHOTO DIARY I // 2O14

DSC_5579
DSC_5596
DSC_5617
DSC_5620
DSC_5633
DSC_5621
DSC_5626
DSC_5637
DSC_5648
DSC_5644

    Happy Chinese new year to those of you that celebrate it! I spent the first few days of my New Year break in Macau and took a more than adequate amount of photos and videos. I thought I'd split these pictures into a few posts, so expect more of these in the next few days. My family seems to visit Macau every year, so it has been a bit of a tradition for us. The weather is lovely as always, although we came back to Shanghai realizing that it was just as warm (yay for 24ÂșC).



2 comments:

  1. Nice photos! I would love to be there. The weather here is so gross and cold >.<
    I never went to Macau but it's cool that you spent good quality time with your family every year on a beautiful place like this.
    Looking forward to see more photos in your next post ^^
    everlastingpure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures! Macau seems AMAZING...I'm so jealous :)

    I just realized I never notified you, but I nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can see the questionaire and rules here: http://thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-award.html

    Sorry it took me so long to tell you!

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks everyone for taking the time to comment on my blog! feel free to leave your links so i can check out your blogs!