3/02/2014

IF NOTHING ELSE BELIEVE IN ART

DSC_5753
DSC_5756
DSC_5759
DSC_5768
DSC_5763
DSC_5752

A couple of weeks ago I went to an art exhibition in K11 Shanghai with my sister. I believe one of the themes for this exhibition was "The Real Toy Story", and if you look closely at the pictures, you can see that the wall is made up of hundreds of creepy little dolls and other toys. There are also a few pictures of the Chinese factory workers among the daunting mass of Toy-Story-gone wrong scene. Quite an interesting piece.

The Shanghai K11 is an art concept mall that has thoughtful and creative art pieces in various locations in the mall. The basement floor is also entirely dedicated to art exhibitions that the mall regularly hosts. K11 is one of my favourite places in to go to, and if you happen to be in Shanghai, it's a must-see from me.



1 comment:

  1. You made some lovely pictures, I love art. The first picture looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete

thanks everyone for taking the time to comment on my blog! feel free to leave your links so i can check out your blogs!